IP phones (Cisco) are deployed within HKBU campuses, replacing the traditional analog system. According to standard provision of telephone services, a telephone extension and a phone set would be provided to :
- Each full-time staff (clerical grade or above),
- Each non-full-time staff office,
- Each serving point such as Library circulation counter,
- Offices that accommodate more than five non-full-time staff members,
- Laboratories, workshops, studios, lecture theatres, Council Chamber control rooms and alike.
If there is any request beyond the standard provision, charges may apply.
|Additional Telephone Services||One Time Charge(HKD)||Monthly Rental Charge(HKD)|
|Add new telephone/fax line||✓||–|
|Add speed-dial expansion module 7914* for 7960||✓||✓|
|IP Phone Set (Standard)||–||✓|
|IP Phone Set (Executive)||–||✓|
|IVR (Interactive Voice Response System)**||✓||✓|
|*The IP 7914 Expansion Module is reserved for departmental/office secretaries only. **Annual maintenance will be levied when application.|