Is there any email forwarding service for leaving staff?

While still in office, a leaving staff may submit an Email Forwarding Request for forwarding  his/her email messages to a personal email address for a maximum of 3 months after his/her last working day.  When forwarding is in effect, senders of emails to the previous email account will receive the following auto-reply :

“Please be informed that the email recipient is no longer working for HKBU. For official communication, please contact the associated department/office, or refer to the contact information at”