- RRS302 ITO User Computing Centre
- OEE702 ITO User Computing Centre
- FSC601 Fong Shu Chuen Learning Commons
- WLB303 Printing Room
- 4/F AAB Learning Commons
- 2/F SCM Chinese Medicine Library
- 3/F AML Main Library
- 4/F AML Main Library Multimedia Learning Centre
With the associated mobile print functionality in Follow-U-Print, students can print from laptops, smartphones and tablets that are connected to BU-Advanced/BU-Standard Wi-Fi networks.
Students are assigned a print quota at the beginning of each academic year as follows:
- Year 1 – HK$120
- Year 2 – HK$150
- Year 3 – HK$180
- Year 4 – HK$180
- Postgraduate – HK$180
Every time a print job is processed, the print quota balance is reduced by an amount as set out in the Charging Scheme. Please note that all unreleased print jobs will be removed from the queue after 24 hours. The system also accepts Octopus payment.
All unused quotas will be rolled over to the next academic year. However, all remaining print quota will expire upon graduation.
- What is Follow-U-Print?
- How can I print from my mobile devices?
- How to check my print quota balance, spooled job(s) and printing history?
- What can I do after I have used up my print quota?
Additional Print Quota
Students can purchase additional print quota at HK$30 per unit (of 100 pages) from ITO Service Centre during office hours at RRS-303 of Sir Run Run Shaw Building in Ho Sin Hang Campus. Payment must be made by Octopus card. Newly purchased quota will be activated within an hour.
Follow-U-Print by Octopus
When the print quota balance is insufficient to pay for a print job, you can print with Octopus cards in ITO’s User Computing Centres, AAB Learning Commons and Fong Shu Chuen Learning Commons.Charging Scheme