The office also provides management information and key performance indicators for strategic management such as academic planning, quality assurance and resource allocation. For more information, see Management Information Provision.
- UChat is an enterprise-based unified communication mobile app, designed especially for HKBU staff to communicate with each other with text messaging, file sharing and voice call capabilities.
- University Cyber Port System (BUniPort)
- BUniPort stands for the University Cyber Port System. It is a unique, universal and unified cyber port and information gateway that bridges the University, students and staff. Through the BUniPort, you can get access to your HKBU email, study records, class and examination schedules, library system as well as other IT services.
- Only users within a prescribed group (e.g. All Staff, All Students, a supplied SSOid list) will be able to access and respond to the invitation
- Respondents are automatically identified with basic information (SSOid, name, department and usertype [staff/student]) filled
- Multiple responses by a same respondent will be prevented
Note: Qualtrics is a cloud service already subscribed to for use by all staff and students of the University to create surveys, questionnaires etc. It features a user-friendly web-interface for creating function-rich surveys (with 22 primary question types such as M/C, matrix, user-defined scale, rank specification, percentage allocation and smiley face scale) and reviewing/interpreting results.
- An integrated central database for all mission-critical systems
- Role-based design with data distributed to staff and students on need-to-know basis
- Seamless integration with different Web technologies
- Information delivered on common platform via University Portal
|Service Charge||UGC funded||Non-UGC funded|
|Design and Develop Web /Mobile application||✓||✓|