‘Follow-U-Print’ is a printing service for students to send printouts from any location across the campus to Follow-U-Print printers located in:
- RRS302 ITO User Computing Centre
- OEE702 ITO User Computing Centre
- FSC601 Fong Shu Chuen Learning Commons
- WLB303 Printing Room
- 4/F AAB Learning Commons
- 2/F SCM Chinese Medicine Library
- 3/F AML Main Library
- 4/F AML Main Library Multimedia Learning Centre
Click here to learn more about Follow-U-Printing Services
* Please note that the Web Printing service has been suspended until further notice.
With the associated mobile print functionality in Follow-U-Print, students can print from laptops, smartphones and tablets that are connected to BU-Advanced/BU-Standard Wi-Fi networks.
Students are assigned a print quota at the beginning of each academic year as follows:
- Year 1 – HK$120
- Year 2 – HK$150
- Year 3 – HK$180
- Year 4 – HK$180
- Postgraduate – HK$180
Every time a print job is processed, the print quota balance is reduced by an amount as set out in the Charging Scheme. Please note that all unreleased print jobs will be removed from the queue after 24 hours. The system also accepts Octopus payment.
All unused quotas will be rolled over to the next academic year. However, all remaining print quota will expire upon graduation.