Each University staff / student is entitled to a Single Sign On user id (SSOid) account for the duration of his/her association with HKBU to access intranet and U-wide IT services.
When an SSOid account is first created, it must be activated before it can be used. To safeguard security, rules have been implemented regarding the format and expiration period of the password of an SSOid. Please refer to the User Account Password Policy.
- What is SSOid?
- I am new to HKBU, how do I register / activate my SSOid?
- I forgot my SSOid password, how do I reset my password?
- How do I change my SSOid password?
- How do I change my Security Questions?
- Can I request for an additional email account?
- What HKBU IT services will my SSOid account allow me to access?