ITO is charged with protecting the security of University’s networks from malicious computer attacks, malware infection, data leakage, service interruptions and network harassment.
Examples of security incidents include:
- Unauthorised modification or deletion of data;
- Unauthorised modification of the system software, hardware or connections;
- Modification of system hardware, software or connections in breach of the Information Security Policy;
- Hacking or attempted hacking by insiders or outsiders;
- Suspected or actual illegal activity;
- Unauthorised use of systems for personal gain or purposes; and
- Unauthorised copying of information or software.
To log an Incident Request, please click here.
Management and General Users
Technical and Professional Users